fredag 16 oktober 2009

Some progress

Yes, I'm making progress on the jamvm for AmigaOS4.

I have found some pthread stuff that isn't implemented on AmigaOS4's implementation. For now its removed with #defines, which ofcourse doesn't work, but I atleast got it to run on the Miggy. I'm thinking of implementing the thread functionality with AmigaOS tasks. For now there are defines, #ifdef __amigaos4__, taking care of special stuff. Perhaps an entire new thread.c for AmigaOS...

Anyhow, I thought it might be good to compile for my x86 aswell, to see how its supposed to work. Then I also got to compile the classpath again.

Its rather encouraging actually being able to run something.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar